General Parking Questions
Auto-Pilot Rewards – Frequent Parker Program Questions
|Lot/Garage||Daily Rate||Points Needed for 1 Day Free Parking||Weekly Rate||Points Needed for 1 Week Free Parking|
|Garage||$29.00||310 Points||$116.00||1240 Points|
|Express Lot 1||$12.00||130 Points||$72.00||775 Points|
|Park and Walk||$10.00||110 Points||$60.00||640 Points|
|Economy Lot 3||$8.00||85 Points||$48.00||510 Points|
|Economy Lot 4||$6.00||65 Points||$36.00||385 Points|
First, login to your Auto-Pilot Rewards Program account and select “Rewards”.
Next, select the garage or lot you would like to park in.
Then, follow the step-by-step guide to redeem for the number of calendar days you would like to park with your available amount of points. Note – the system will not allow you to redeem for a garage or lot or select number of days that you do not have enough points for.
Upon parking, simply enter and exit the lot or garage as usual with your Automated Pass in order to have the credit applied to your account. Your credit card will not be charged for the days you have redeemed for free parking There are no certificates or coupons to present.
NOTE: You must enter on the day that you redeemed for or the system will not recognize your redemption and will instead charge your credit card on file. If you return later than the date selected the system will auotmatically charge the card on file for the difference.
Auto-Pilot Reward Program points cannot be earned on days free parking redemptions are used. Points are only earned on days of paid parking.
This free parking redemption does not reserve a space in the parking lot. If you arrive and the lot is full, you must park in an alternate lot and full payment will still be required. In this case, please contact the Auto-Pilot Rewards Program Administration office to have your redeemed points added back into your account. The administration office can be reached at 1-877-735-9280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- User name error – note that the usernames are case sensitive. If you are still unsuccessful, email email@example.com with your request and first and last name and a representative will email you with the correct username on file.
- Password – Passwords are also case sensitive. If you have forgotten your password, use the “Forgot Password” function on the login screen to have it emailed to you. Your password will be reset to a computer generated code that you will be able to use to login. Once you have logged-in to your account, you can reset your password.
- If you are still having trouble logging in using the correct username and a new computer generated password, close out of the page and enter the login page through https://fpp.parkbradley.com/fpp/signin.aspx (do not use a bookmark to re-access the page). By doing this you will clear out any extra characters that may have been put into the login fields. These are extra characters (like spaces) that happen from copying and pasting and that we can’t always see but the computer recognizes. You can also put your cursor in the username or password fields and hit the delete button a few times to make sure it has been completely cleared.
- Login to your web account, select “Activity”. This report will show all of your activity.
- Select the “Receipt” link next to the transaction you wish to print. A pop-up window will come up with your detailed transaction. If this window does not appear, double check to make sure your computer setting is set to “Allow Pop-Ups”.
- Select Print.